Tuesday 7 February 2012

First Post

I have decided to create my first 'proper' blog, as a challenge of my own commitment and to give myself some motivation to do something other than lounge around my house all day, not getting very much work done.
As of now, this blog is a very rough version of something it will (hopefully) become. I am not entirely sure what will be the main focus, probably a mis-match of everything books, music and beauty/fashion related (I use the word 'fashion' in the loosest way possible).

Anyway, my name is Nicola.
I hail from a small village a few miles away from Leeds, but currently live in (and love) Manchester. I am in my second year of University studying English and American Literature and in the midst of struggling to decide what to do with my life.
If you can't tell already, I have a penchant for long sentences; I apologise for the rambly nature of any posts!
Also, any suggestions for future posts will be greatly appreciated!

I'm out of ideas as of how to finish this post so I'll just say this:
  • Apologies for the (embarrassing and old) URL, and naff layout. I need all the help I can get with HTML! It is currently 2.30 am, so will try to find (make?!) something better ASAP. Enjoy!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    DESIGNED WITH LOVE: Noir Nouvelle Designs