Wednesday 15 February 2012

Future Posts...

Hello!
So I've been thinking about what else I want to put on the blog (when I should be revising, obviously). I have a few things I want to include, bits of everything really; I don't want this to be a 'beauty' blog or a 'fashion' blog, I want to include different things alongside that, as I know next to nothing about make-up and fashion - even though my biggest guilty pleasure is watching Youtube. For hours. Anyway!

These are just a few ideas:

  • my university experience so far - I'm in the middle of my second year, so I thought I could tell you about how I got here (it's a long story), how I'm finding it and what I plan to do after. I could do updates too, as I'm currently looking for work experience placements?
  • review of the Clinique 3 step skin care system - this has changed my life. Seriously. Like I said, I'm no expert, but this stuff has really worked for me
  • uni organisational tips (ish). I'm not the most organised person, but this year I've really found a way of working that works for me
  • and maybe a 'daily make-up' type post?
Another layout change! I just thought the black and white was a bit stark. I'm still not happy with it, but seeing as I can't seem to wrap my head around html, it will do for now.

Let me know what you think, 
Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGNED WITH LOVE: Noir Nouvelle Designs