Sunday 25 March 2012

Weekly Summary #6

 
 
 
Accurate description of my mood, birthday card shopping - not sure about the 'polite'!,
Essay writing, Essay completion,
Sherlock themed posters at uni, Outfit for Rose's birthday night,
Rose's birthday cake,
Dog walking in the sunshine.
  1. This week saw the last week of the Spring term at uni. I had one essay due in, alongside a dissertation meeting (which went well! I have a provisional title submitted!). I spent the majority of the week holed up in my room rewatching the films for the essay, note making, writing and editing. I have no teaching hours left of second year, which makes me sad; just four assignments due in after the Easter break.
  2. Dad picked me up on Friday and I've spent the weekend seeing friends. Colette and I gave Rose her present, which she loved, and we all went out on Saturday night in Leeds, where we all ended up very drunk. I ended up falling over, with a shoe flying in one direction and me the other, resulting in a very sore body and a big graze on my right knee. Sexy.
  3. I'm going to the first group meeting at the magazine tomorrow afternoon! I am equal parts terrified and excited. In a typical girly fashion, I have no idea what to wear. I want to look professional, but not like I've dressed up in my mum's clothes. I also start my work experience on Tuesday. I'm suddenly ridiculously busy this holiday, purely working, it's scary. It's going to be exhausting writing essays alongside it all.
  4. It seems summer has finally reached Yorkshire! (jinxed it). Colette and I nursed our hangovers by walking the dogs this afternoon. It was so lovely and warm.
  5. I'm attempting to re-read Wicked, as my previous attempts have failed, have any of you guys read it? Also, I'm going to read The Hunger Games, is it worth the hype?
  6. I want to start blogging more, if I can, as I think I don't really post too much about my life etc on here. Hopefully, if I get some good ideas, this will change.
I'm finishing off the week by watching Green Mile curled up on the sofa. Tom Hanks is my favourite.
How were your weeks? Have you been enjoying the sunshine?

Thanks for reading x

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. isn't it amazing! My friend is obsessed with ladybirds and her aunty made her the cake! x

      Delete
  2. Aah ladybug cake, awesome! And yes for once the hype should be believed, Hunger Games rocks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely give it a read then :)! Thank you xx

      Delete

 
DESIGNED WITH LOVE: Noir Nouvelle Designs