Ootd feat. Nike Janoskis, Ootd feat. New Balance 410s, Starbucks boy was a sweetheart,
Cheeky mid-week sale purchase, Post is good, Ootd for Jonny Craig,
Jonny Craig, Late night purchase, This happened - bye bye red.
- This week has been a hard one. I'm not going into details but the latter end of this week has been horrendous.
- I also spent quite a bit of money this week - justification: birthday money, but I am definitely on a spending ban now, especially as I really don't need anything else! I'm waiting on the jacket in the post and then that is it!
- I spent Thursday and Friday with Reece, after the bad news I received a cuddle and a shoulder to cry on was definitely needed. We went to go see Jonny Craig at Leeds Met Uni Bar. To be honest, he wasn't half as good as I was expecting. His voice is brilliant, but he was pissed off his head and came across as a bit of an arse. The vocals were great though!
- I dyed my hair (semi-permanent) brown last night. It's definitely a change, I do quite like it though. It initially came out way too dark so I washed it twice with fairy liquid and it stripped some of the colour out, leaving a reddy-brown, which I do quite like. However, I doubt I'll be keeping it.
- I have a couple of posts planned for this week - now I finally have everything from my birthday purchases I'll be doing that soonish. It's definitely not in anyway bragging, I've been lucky (and a bit of a bargain hunter) with my birthday money this year. Mid-season sales are my friends.
I hope your weeks have been better than mine!
Thanks for reading x