Monday 26 November 2012

My Christmas Wishlist

My Christmas Wishlist
New Balance 420s in Grey Suede, Dr Martens Nixon Boots,
Virginia Woolf's Selected Essays, Hutton's Library Scented Candle.

I am rubbish at thinking of things that I would like as gifts, as I fall into the trap of looking for things I need rather than want. 
I think that at Christmas it's nice to have something to open, rather than receiving money, so these are a few things I wouldn't mind seeing under the tree (not including the things I have asked my sister to get me - she bugged me for ages).

I have lusted after the 420s for months but they are never in stock in my size. I'm a massive Woolf fan so these selected essays would be lovely to read whilst burning the candle (which is also out of stock everywhere). I have asked my mum for the Nixon boots, as they're a bit different from the Clark's Desert boots, and cheaper, and new make up and skin care is always appreciated.

What's on your Christmas list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGNED WITH LOVE: Noir Nouvelle Designs