Friday 29 March 2013

I'm Still Here!

Hello everyone!
Just a quick note to say I am still here! I'm currently finishing off my third year of my English and American Literature degree, so I'm also finishing off my dissertation. Which so far has been the best part of 12,000 words of serious hard work. 

I'm not going to make any empty promises about when I'll be back, but I will be back (in the least Schwarzenegger way possible). I have two more essays due in before the 23rd of April and then I'll be finished with my degree, so I'll back properly around then I hope.

I have also just applied to study an MA in English Studies, so if you could all keep your fingers and toes crossed for me I'd really appreciate it!

Thank you all for staying around :)

I'll be back soon
xxx

2 comments:

  1. That's so exciting! Fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet! Loving your blog atm too, especially the book covers post! It's hideous what they've done to The Bell Jar! xxx

      Delete

 
DESIGNED WITH LOVE: Noir Nouvelle Designs