Sunday 26 February 2012

Weekly Summary #2

A photo from a few days ago; I have looked like this pretty much all week!


  1. This past week has been a lazy one. It began with a foul mood, but I can say it is ending in a (slightly) better mood. It's been an odd week. I skipped Uni on Monday (naughty) because of said bad mood and spent it with Lydia and her two friends who were visiting instead. After they went Lydia, being the star she is, listened to me whinging about myself pretty much all week.
  2. I came home on Friday as I was supposed to be in the Uni house home alone, which - because of lingering bad mood - I didn't really fancy so my Dad came and whisked me back home. I spent Friday evening with Rose, we went for our usual coffee and chatted. I also organised to meet up with an old friend for drinks. Which didn't happen, which was extremely annoying. I did meet up with work friends instead though, and actually won a game of pool. That seriously never happens, can tell I'm out of sorts!
  3. Lately I've been ridiculously stressed out (so stressed out I went a bit mental and spent £20 on nail varnish). Uni is getting me down, I don't know why exactly but I have no motivation to do anything, even though I'm only in two half days a week. I have an assignment due in a week and still have over half of Moby-Dick to read, alongside extra reading. I've also been applying for work experience and getting absolutely nowhere; the career path I want to take needs work experience, but I can't work in London over summer. It's so disheartening.
  4. I have a class test tomorrow afternoon and a short assignment to write in the AM so I'm going to stop rambling now. I just want to say thank you to the lovely ladies who have left me comments recently :) It's nice to think people actually read this!
What do you do to remotivate yourselves?

Thanks for reading x

P.S. If you haven't heard it already, go listen to James Blake's Joni Mitchell 'A Case of You' cover on Youtube. It's about all that's been getting me through this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGNED WITH LOVE: Noir Nouvelle Designs