Sunday 27 May 2012

Weekly Summary #15

Freckling up, Oakwell walks, Yummy ice cream
Finished this (review here), blogging, night in
New dress from River Island for a friend's birthday (linky), Lobster ravioli (gross), Oakwell Hall at sunset

  1. This week has been making the most of the sunshine, hence not too many blog posts. It's been seriously hot around here, about as hot as I can cope with! I'm not made for warm weather at all! It's been lovely to be able to go out without tights on though!
  2. I've bagged myself even more work experience too! It's ridiculous how much I'm doing, but I just want to do the best I can. I'll be working at Manchester University Press in November for three days in three different departments which will definitely help me to decide which route I want to go down regarding my career. I have been thinking about doing a Masters, but I'm not sure. I'll have to research more. If you've done/are doing one let me know what you think!
  3. It's my Dad's birthday today, he's 64, an oldie, but a goodie. We got him some Pete Posthelwaite books and some whisky, seeing as we had no idea what to get him. We went out for a meal tonight, and I had that lobster ravioli. It was disgusting.
  4. After the meal tonight, a friend from work texted out of the blue and a few of us met up at Oakwell Hall where we played a game of touch rounders girls vs. boys which just ended up with us all chasing each other and rolling around on the floor.
  5. This coming week is going to be yet another busy one. I plan on getting a 'To Read Booklist' post up this week, but I'm hopefully meeting a friend on Tuesday, who I haven't seen in forever, working all week, and then getting my tattoo started on Friday (!!!!) so we'll see. Overall this week has been good.
Have you enjoyed the sunshine? It's apparently supposed to rain in the latter end of the week so I'm going to be outside in the sunshine as much as possible!

Thanks for reading x

3 comments:

  1. that's sad, i'd imagine lobster ravioli to be amazing! rounders is such a good idea, we settled for frisbee on the beach. also, i want to follow your blog but i don't know how because i'm a computer fool. is there a button somewhere i haven't seen? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet it is amazing, but this particular one was horrible :( I was so disappointed! Hahah no, it took me ages to work it out too, blogger removed the 'follow' button from the top of the page, but if you follow using Google Friend Connect it's the same thing, and I'll appear in your blogger dashboard :) if not there's always bloglovin' and hellocotton :) xx

      Delete
  2. Hi lovely, thank you for following me!

    Great blog, looking forward to your next post! :)

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

 
DESIGNED WITH LOVE: Noir Nouvelle Designs