Epic food shop, Pasta Norma, Dissertation meeting,
Cinema Trip to see Perks, My favourite men, Birthday pressies from Reece,
Cuddles with Oscar, Birthday present from me, And another.
- I hope you'll forgive the Monday post (yet again) but I've had a massively busy week! I had my first dissertation meeting and I think I may have the basis of a decent project, I just need to get my nose stuck into reading some Virginia Woolf and soon!
- I was still ill for the beginning of the week so I missed work experience on Tuesday to recuperate in bed.
- I went to see The Perks of Being a Wallflower with Abbey on Wednesday and it was brilliant. I wasn't a massive fan of Emma Watson as Sam, I always envisaged her to be a bit more ballsy, but she was good regardless. The screen play was written by the author anyway, so it was never going to be bad. It was great.
- I stayed at Reece's on Friday night as we were supposed to be going to a gig (Jonny Craig in Leeds) but it has been postponed until next Thursday so we just stayed in bed and watched Homeland (which I haven't finished yet, but it is amazing!) I was also given my birthday presents, which I am in love with. The Janoskis haven't left my feet.
- My New Balance 410s also arrived. They are like hugs for my feet. I love them.
I'm thinking of doing a post on the things I have got for my birthday (not a bragging one, obviously) if you would like to see it. I was given some money and have bought a few things.
Thanks for reading :) x