Monday 31 December 2012

Au Revoir 2012!

Re-reading The Hobbit, Did Reece's hair, Christmas tree,
Early Christmas present from Mum, Cheeky Christmas Eve purchase, Spoilt rotten,
Christmas Dinner parts one, two and three,
Boxing Day roast chicken, Excited to start (and stick to) writing in these beauties, Best takeaway.

Hi guys! Long time no post right? I'm not sure what happened, I've just kind of lost all motivation for blogging, and most things in general - sorry Uni. Let's just say the Christmas break was much needed! Although I seriously do need to kick my arse into gear and get some work done this next week. Ugh.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and will have a lovely New Year's. I spent Christmas morning with my dad and sister, had Christmas Dinner, then spent the evening with my Mum at my cousin's house. It was different, but a welcome change.

I'm having the New Year's night in for the first time in about 3 years with my Dad and sister and lots of sweets. I will be pretty glad to see the back of 2012, it really hasn't been my year. There have been some brilliant times, but mainly not-so-good times. Things for next year are looking up though, so positive thinking and all that!

I only have four resolutions this year:

  • To keep up with writing in my journals. I got given two for Christmas so I'm excited to really try
  • Work as hard as I can to do my very best at University. This past term hasn't been great at all so I'm making more of a conscious effort both socially and academically
  • Save money! It's the last lot of student loans this year and I plan on saving some of it. I'll be the first to admit I'm atrocious with money so I'm going to try my hardest to change that!
  • To keep happy and positive. Most of this year has been a downer so hopefully a bit of a change in attitude will help 2013 be better
What are your Resolutions?
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! AND THANK YOU FOR READING!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGNED WITH LOVE: Noir Nouvelle Designs