Monday 3 December 2012

Weekly Summary #42

Shopping, Best slipper socks, Packed for London,
Reece's bed with Charmed and snacks, Ready to leave for the Megabus, In London,
Alexisonfire KILLING IT, Set list, On the way home.

  1. Sorry for the lateness of this post, but I've been at Reece's/in London for the entire weekend, without internet. I have two more posts coming up this week too.
  2. Reece and I went to London to see Alexisonfire's Farewell Show at Brixton Academy. It was INCREDIBLE, easily the best gig I've ever been to. The venue was full to capacity too, there was such an amazing atmosphere I'm just gutted it's the first and last time I'll ever see them play.
  3. The rest of the week was pretty dull, just lots of dissertation work and essay planning. Uni finishes on the 14th so it's deadline ahoy from here on in.
I hope you all had wonderful weeks,

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGNED WITH LOVE: Noir Nouvelle Designs