Sunday 8 April 2012

Blogging Targets


image source: Google

I've already done a post about some personal targets I've set for myself here, and I've mentioned in a few posts that I want to introduce some new content into the blog. I've spoken a lot about what I do during the week and what uni has been like for me so far, which I've enjoyed, but now I'm pretty much done with uni for the year, I'm struggling to come up with new content.


I wouldn't class myself as a 'beauty blogger' or a 'fashion' blogger, but my first target is:

  • blog about a new beauty product/favourite beauty product at least once a month.
I'll be the first to admit I don't know too much about make-up or skin care, but I love reading beauty blogs and watching youtube videos.

My next target is:

  • blog more, but make each post different. So if I've already done a 'what I've been up to' type post that week, I won't do another.
I want to mix up content to include reviews (beauty, books or others), and other things. I'm a bit hesitant to do 'outfit of the day' type posts, because whilst I love reading them, I don't particularly like blogs that are just outfits. I like a mixture, and particularly like the way Jen writes her posts - there's a range of topics with excellent photography and they're just fun to read. I may do one or two OOTDs in the near future to test the waters (if I can get my sister to take my photos).

What do you think? What would you like to read? Any suggestions would be really helpful!

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGNED WITH LOVE: Noir Nouvelle Designs