Friday 7 September 2012

Unplanned Hiatus Explained

So I said in my last post that I would be back in the blogging game this week, and (yet again) it hasn't happened. However this is due to my laptop breaking, on my first day of work experience too. My placement depends upon me having my own laptop to work from so, to put it bluntly, it has all been a bit of a ball ache! I had to miss my second day at work experience, but instead got a surprise visit and sleepover with my boyfriend, which was much needed and very lovely.

Anyway, I brought my laptop home to be fixed, collected it today, and it still isn't fixed. So dad and I are frog-marching back to the shop to see what can be done as I need a laptop for Monday morning. Coping without the internet has been a bit of a struggle, especially for a girl who is practically superglued to her laptop!

This week has all gone a bit higgeldy piggeldy, but I shall blog on Sunday if I can, if not, I shall see you on the flip side, my lovely readers.

Bye for now, and thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGNED WITH LOVE: Noir Nouvelle Designs