Sunday 16 September 2012

Weekly Summary #31

Lunch time purchases, Nandos with friends who came to Manc, Cuties,
Abbey gave blood, Reunited, Being annoying,
Post work McDonalds, Best test, Best t-shirt @getbentsaggy

  1. Yet another hectic but, overall, good week. Work experience is still going well - post on that soon. I did three days in the office last week, an intern left so some different work will hopefully be sent my way. It's all really interesting.
  2. A not so good thing to happen this week; I lost a friend. It's a strange and sad thing, but sometimes these things have to happen. It was nice for a time, but onwards and upwards I guess. 
  3. I had the loveliest day with Reece on Friday. I'd had a pretty naff couple of days, but going home and seeing him was just the pick-me-up I needed. We stayed in bed and watched The Warrior (recommend!!) and South Park. He's coming to Manchester on Wednesday evening and staying until Friday, which will be a lovely couple of days.
  4. I'm getting tattooed on Wednesday afternoon. Again. I can't wait!
  5. Student loan tomorrow a.k.a buy a TV License and pay rent/bills. Being a grown up is all the fun. May have a cheeky look in Topshop. Maybe.
  6. We have a full house in Manchester again! Lydia and Nat moved back in tonight so we're all here together. I can't wait for this year to start properly, although I do have a lot of reading to get stuck into before next Monday.
I hope your weeks have been lovely too :)
Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
DESIGNED WITH LOVE: Noir Nouvelle Designs