Burrito, Rain City Tattoo, Reece's finished tattoo - Bill Murray from A Life Aquatic..
Dissertation reading (each post-it is colour themed), Lovely print by Gre Hale from Reece, New trainers,
And bag, More dissertation reading, Going home.
- Last week was a busy one. Reece came to get tattooed in Manchester on Tuesday, so I accompanied him (and watched him squirm) as he got a portrait of Bill Murray tattooed on his leg by Matt Cooley - who, by the way, is the nicest guy ever. I also go treated to the lovely print in the fifth photo. It's two mice entwined, with banners reading 'To Be Alone With You'. The cutest thing ever.
- My packages came this week, which was probably the most exciting thing to happen all week. Wild, I know. The trainers are so comfortable, and the bag is worth every single penny. I love them both.
- I also got worried about my dissertation progress, or lack of, so started reading. I have on novel to read and one left to mark up and then I get to seriously get stuck in. Hopefully by the start of next week.
- This coming week I am working every single day. I have 3 days work experience at Manchester University Press, which I am ridiculously excited about. I really want to get in to publishing once I finish my degree (dreams of doing a Masters will have to be put on hold) so these three days are going to be so helpful. I can't wait!
- I also bagged myself a month-long editorial internship with Moonproject.co.uk where I'll be working from home, proof-reading and publishing articles onto the website. I start mid-December. I'm proud of the way I am a bit like a dog with a bone when it comes to getting work experience - I won't take no for an answer. My CV is filling up nicely, even though my social life may be dwindling.
- I need to start Christmas shopping. Now. ARGH.
A busy week for me! And this one shows no sign of slowing down!
I hope you all had a nice week. Must dash, I have 50 pages to read before I can call it a night.
Thanks for reading xx